- The doctors and mental health professionals on this list have been recommended by lesbian and bi women patients as clinicians with whom they feel comfortable being open about matters to do with their sexual orientation.
- These clinicians are not necessarily lesbian, gay or bisexual themselves.
- Inclusion on this list does not equate to endorsement by the Australia Lesbian Medical Association, and does not guarantee the quality of medical service being provided.
- There will be times when clinicians are not able to take on new patients.
- When seeing a medical specialist, it is important to have a referral from your GP.
You Are Browsing the DocLIST - Western Australia
Cottesloe Medical Centre525 Stirling Highway Cottesloe 6011Tel: (08) 9384 1500Website: Cottesloe Medical Centre
- Dr Deb Cohen-Jones General Practitioner
Stirk Medical Group32 Newburn Road High Wycombe 6057Tel: (08) 9454 5233Website: Stirk Medical GroupGP. Special interests include women's health and sexual health. Also does skin cancer diagnosis and management and some aesthetic medicine - anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and platelet rich plasma skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Dr Nancy Burge General Practitioner
Karratha Medical Centre5 Sharp Avenue Karratha 6714Tel: (08) 9185 3555Website: Karratha Medical Centre
- Dr Aysen Kolat General Practitioner
Karratha Medical Centre76 Langford Ave Langford WA 6147Tel: (08) 9451 1377Website: Dr Sam Bowden
- Dr Sam Bowden General Practitioner