- The doctors and mental health professionals on this list have been recommended by lesbian and bi women patients as clinicians with whom they feel comfortable being open about matters to do with their sexual orientation.
- These clinicians are not necessarily lesbian, gay or bisexual themselves.
- Inclusion on this list does not equate to endorsement by the Australia Lesbian Medical Association, and does not guarantee the quality of medical service being provided.
- There will be times when clinicians are not able to take on new patients.
- When seeing a medical specialist, it is important to have a referral from your GP.
You Are Browsing the DocLIST - Australian Capital Territory
Barton General PracticeSuite 2 Sydney Ave Barton 2600Tel: (02) 6295 0424Website: Barton General Practice
- Dr Stephen Jamieson General Practitioner
Interchange General Practice3/28 University Canberra CityTel: (02) 6247 5742Website: Interchange General Practice
- Dr Cathy Schmidli General Practitioner
- Dr Tuck Meng Soo General Practitioner
Hobart Place General Practice2/28 University Avenue Canberra CityTel: (02) 6247 4342Website: Hobart Place General Practice
- Dr Dr Joo-Inn Chew General Practitioner
Garema Place Surgery1st Floor Florina Building, Garema Place, Canberra CityTel: (02) 6257 1000Website: Garema Place Surgery
- Dr. Libby Goodchild General Practitioner
Yarralumla Surgery1/18 Bentham Street Yarralumla 2600Tel: (02) 6282 3899Website: Yarralumla Surgery
- Dr Louise Stone General Practitioner
Mental Health Professionals
Psychology ACTUnit 7, George Turner House 11 McKay Gardens TurnerTel: (02) 6257 4900Website: Psychology ACT