What is DocLIST?
DocLIST is a online list of doctors and mental health professionals who have been recommended by lesbian and bisexual women in Australia. To find out more about this project click here.
Lesbian and bisexual women can search for a doctor or mental health professional by going to the list.
Lesbian and biseuxal women can recommend a doctor or mental health professional by going to our contribute page.
In September 2014 we launched a new section of our website DocLIST Links. Links features a searchable table of over 600 organisations and resources which may be of interest to lesbian and bisexual women.
If you have used or contributed to the DocLIST in any way, we would love to hear your feedback!The Doclist SurveyIt Only Takes 5 minutes!
Latest News - September 2014
- We are pleased to present the new Links section of the DocLIST website. Click here to go to our links page where you can search a large list of organisations which may be of interest to LGBTIQ women in Australia.
- In addition to recommendations for medical doctors, DocLIST Australia is now accepting recommendations for mental health professionals such as psychologists, as mental health is an important area of health for many lesbian and bisexual women.
- Click Here to recommend a doctor or mental health professional in your area
Our Friends and Sponsors
- The Australian Lesbian Medical AssociationThe non-profit organisation behind DocLIST
- LInc: Lesbians IncThe non-profit organisation supporting lesbian projects. ALMA acknowledges and thanks LInc for their generous support of DocLIST through the 2011 and 2012 LInc grants.
- Joy 94.9Thanks to our friends at JOY 94.9 for promoting this project. Click here to listen to an interview, recorded in April 2013, about the DocLIST Project with Dr Sarah Burrowes from the Australian Lesbian Medical Association.
- Pink SofaALMA acknowledges and thanks Pink Sofa for in kind support on various occasions since 2011
- AboutFind out more about this project and the organisation behind it
- theListBrowse the current DocLISTs
- ContributeLearn about how you can contribute to the DocLIST
- Contat UsEmail us with any other questions