What is DocLIST?
DocLIST is a online list of doctors and mental health professionals who have been recommended by lesbian and bisexual women in Australia. To find out more about this project click here.
Lesbian and bisexual women can search for a doctor or mental health professional by going to the list.
Lesbian and biseuxal women can recommend a doctor or mental health professional by going to our contribute page.
DocLIST Links is a searchable table of over 600 organisations and resources which may be of interest to lesbian and bisexual women.
Participate - fill in our survey
In February 2018 we launched our DocLIST survey.
If you are a lesbian, bisexual or same-sex attracted woman living in Australia we'd love to hear your thoughts about the place of DocLIST in 2018 and beyond.
Even if you have completed DocLIST surveys in the past we'd love to hear your feedback again with this more in-depth survey. Above all, we want to know if our community thinks this resource is still necessary and valuable. This survey takes about 10 minutes to complete. You can complete the survey here.
Latest News - December 2019
- DocLIST now includes a page on LGBTIQ health care for health professionals. Why not let your health professional know about our collection of resources to help them build on their knowledge and provide even better care for members of our community. The health professionals page includes sections on many topic areas including sexual health, mental health, young people’s health, health care for LGBTIQ people from multicultural and multifaith backgrounds, health care for trans and gender diverse people and health care for intersex people.
Our Friends and Sponsors
- The Australian Lesbian Medical AssociationThe non-profit organisation behind DocLIST
- LInc: Lesbians IncThe non-profit organisation supporting lesbian projects. ALMA acknowledges and thanks LInc for their generous support of DocLIST through the 2011 and 2012 LInc grants.
- Joy 94.9Thanks to our friends at JOY 94.9 for promoting this project. Click here to listen to an interview, recorded in April 2013, about the DocLIST Project with Dr Sarah Burrowes from the Australian Lesbian Medical Association.
- Pink SofaALMA acknowledges and thanks Pink Sofa for in kind support on various occasions since 2011
- AboutFind out more about this project and the organisation behind it
- theListBrowse the current DocLISTs
- ContributeLearn about how you can contribute to the DocLIST
- Contact UsEmail us with any other questions